Friday, March 25, 2011

New issue of IES newsletter available

IES activities are reported through their newsletter. Several of these may be of interest...

The news includes articles about:

• A cooperative agreement with the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching that involves the use of 90-day research cycles

• A 3-D project designed to enhance the social competencies of youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders

• Research findings from the National Center for Research on School Choice

• A new website application for accessing public and private school data

• Upcoming training opportunities

Click here to read the newsletter, http://ies.ed.gov/whatsnew/newsletters/

1 comment:

Ian said...

I think you did an excellent job on you analysis but can you elaborate some more? I want to understand more the flow of trading and I think this one can enlighten me some more. Sorry but when it comes to graph I am a little bit dumb and clue less. Help me please. Thank you!
ies papers